TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Tan y Gader we strive to provide a safe, enjoyable & relaxing place to stay.
Please just take a few minutes to read our terms & conditions.
- As owners we live on site & are usually available 24 hours a day, we are also happy to be contacted via our mobile number.
- In the event of an emergency or otherwise please either knock on the door marked private adjacent to the main hallway, or on the kitchen door towards the back of the house.
- A Fire procedure can be found in all bedrooms detailing what to do in the event of fire in the building.
- We are non-smoking throughout the building.
- A ground floor bedroom is available for those who have difficulty with stairs & a ramp to assist with front step access is available on request.
- On booking a 50% deposit or 1 nights stay is required either via your debit/credit card details, deposits are non-refundable from 14 days before check, in with the balance payable on departure.
- We respectfully advise guests to take out travel insurance in the case of a late cancellation
- If staying more than 1 night the full amount may be charged if cancelled 7 days prior unless there are exceptional circumstances & at the discretion of the management.
- A cancelation fee may be charged (we accept visa & mastercard)
- The price displayed is inclusive of bed & breakfast with hospitality tray on arrival & any other requested charges incurred such as additional requested drinks made (other than at breakfast) meals (picnics/tapas/afternoon tea, celebration cakes) newspapers, will be added to the bill on departure.
- We require 24 hours notice for picnics/ afternoon tea/sharing boards
- You are welcome to eat your own food but please only in the breakfast room where you can use crockery & cutlery from the bottom shelf on the buffet table. ( a cleaning fee may be added to your bill if hot food is consumed in your bedroom)
- We are unlicensed but do not charge for corkcage & you are welcome to drink your own alcohol in your room (glasses provided in our breakfast room) but unfortunaetly due to some previous guests incidents, we respectfully ask that if you have red wine to drink it in our drawing room
- We regret that if there are food spillages in your bedroom the cleaning or replacement costs may be added to your bill.
- We service your bedroom daily up till 11.00 am but if you would prefer the room not to be cleaned every day please notify us or leave the no service sign (found in the information file) on your door.
- Please ensure you take your belongings with you as although we are happy to post out there will be a minimum charge of £10 P&P
- If you fail to return your key any costs incurred including changing of locks will be charged.
- During the high season-April-September we operate a 2 night minimum at weekends.
- Our check in times are 4pm-9.30pm. arrival after 11pm will incur a late charge of £10 & £20 if after midnight.
- We "may" accept very well behaved dogs at our own discretion at an additional cost of £10 per night but only in certain arears of the house if so. ( please ask for details on booking)
- Your data will be held in the UK in adherence to the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will never share your information with any other sources .